DYSON 360 EYE Review 2020
Cleaning with an advanced Robot vacuum is much easier and more comfortable completing a tedious household task. So in oder to make your home cleaning easier here is the latest Robot vacuum cleaner for Dyson. Yes, the Dyson 360 Eye is one of the best Robotic vacuum cleaners selling out. Here is the detailed Dyson Eye 36o Review, which helps you know its stunning features and use.
This Newly released Dyson 360 Eye robot vacuum cleaner comes with advanced features, lacking in existing robot vacuums that are navigation and suction power. Yes, Unlike other Robo Vac’s this 360 Eye has an advanced navigation system of Dyson Digital Algebra. Yes, its 360-degree camera is programmed to take 30 photos per second to create a live map of the surroundings. With its infrared sensors helps to see smaller hazards, like bumping to the furnishings, pets, in its path to eliminate it.
DYSON 360 EYE RB01NB Vacuum Cleaner for Sale
With V2 Dyson digital motor improves the performance, so while operating you will get Suction power of a whirlwind 104,000 rpm. It’s 2-layer fiber bristle sweeper is best suitable to clean low pile carpeting and hard floors. Moreover, the Dyson Eye robot Vacuum rugged tank treads allows a serviceable impersonation of the Mars Rover.
The 360 Eye Dyson Robot vacuum takes up significantly less floor space than wider competitors, which makes it easier to live with. Moreove the the smaller diameter means it can also get into and out of tighter gaps. For instance, the 360 Eye can weave in and out of table and chair legs better than competitors so you don’t have to stack chairs on top of tables on scheduled-clean mornings.
Two black and white checkered squares help the robot see the dock and come back to it when it needs a top-up, which it will do mid-clean if it is doing more than one room. Excess cable can be stored in the power adapter, keeping it from getting sucked up by the robot. The 360 Eye is one of Dyson’s first line of connected products. It means most of the settings and controls offloaded to the Dyson Link app for Android and iOS devices
DYSON 360 EYE Vac FEATURES
Dyson 360 Eye is the most accurate of vacuuming robots currently available. The full-width brush bar and solid suction of Dyson vacuum cleaner pick up considerably more dirt and fine dust. Dyson 360 Eye vision system is also much more efficient than any other robotic vacuum cleaners, that map a room by bumping into objects.
The Dyson robotic vacuum’s edge-cleaning performance is also better than most others that rely on spinning brushes at the side. Like every other Roomba vacuum currently available, the 360 Eye is designed to do the bulk work, clean every day, and keep on top of the dirt build-up.
The 360 Eye Dyson follows a square spiral pattern in 5m squares. This best robot vacuum cleans a particular area until the place gets neatly picked. Later it proceeds to fill in the square before moving onto the next square. If the location doesn’t allow, such as the kitchen’s width, for instance, it switches to what looks like a more logical zig-zag pattern.
The Dyson fully-automated robot vacuum cleaner has caterpillar tracks rather than wheels, which helps it get over small humps such as solid rugs and tiny lips to doors. The vision system of Dyson 360 eye prevents the robot vacuum from crashing into large walls and things. Unlike many other bump-style vacuum cleaners, the Dyson robotic vacuum doesn’t turn and rub itself against a surface. Hence won’t mark any appliances or delicate finishes you might have.
While the Dyson 360 Eye robot does the vacuuming and put itself charged, there is a little bit of maintenance needed. You have to wash the pre and post-motor filters once a month. However, it is easy to detach, one at the back and one near the bin, run under a tap and let it dry for 24 hours.
The 0.33L bin of the Dyson vacuum is very easy to empty. Just press the release button on top, pull it out, lift the top and shake into the container. It is just a 30-second job at most. Moreover, the clearing obstructions from the brush bar are so simple. It can be unscrewed and removed from the side, that’s it.
As per Dyson 360 Eye Review, After 45 minutes of cleaning the Dyson robot vacuum returns to its Dock station to charge, which takes just under 2 and a half hours. This Dyson 360 Eye will then go out and finish the bits that the vacuum didn’t reach once it is charged.
It turns off the suction and brush bar when it is driving too and from the base station. Dyson makes a big deal about how the vacuum tunes the vacuum cleaners’ sound to be more bearable, making a difference. Normally you could not be in while it is doing the cleaning, however.
With a Dyson Link, this Eye 360 Robot vacuum cleaner is compatiable with an iOS and Andriod app. With this you can refer maps created with optical 360-degree camera, and manage scheduling.
- You can set the Dyson robot cleaning using the single button on the top and schedule sweeping time you need the app.
- Once installed, the apps and connected the device to the Wi-Fi network. It took three trials to secure it properly to your multi-network set up.
- The app can control the robot vacuum from anywhere, even if you are not at home.
- Scheduling is as easy as patting every day, or picking a time and day of the week and setting it to repeat, or not.
- The app then notifies you ahead of a scheduled clean and once the Dyson vacuum has finished.
- It also shows you a map of where the iRobot Roomba has been. Therefore you can interrogate how thoroughly it has covered the available floor space, that is reassuring.
- There is also a solid product guide built into the app that runs through the Roomba vacuum features.
- There is also an option to have Dyson 360 Eye come round to your house and install it for you.
Dyson 360 Eye RB01NB SPECIFICATIONS
Item model number
9.1 x 9.4 x 4.7 inches
Maximum suction Power
Power boost Mode
2 hours 45 minutes
Dyson RB01NB 360 Eye Robot Vac Tips and Tricks
- If it loses connection to the internet, scheduling appears to be a bit hit and miss.
- It can get stuck on small lips or objects quite quickly if the robotic vacuum is forced to turn on one.
- The amount of dust it pulled up from a supposedly clean carpet is quite worrying.
- It doesn’t need to run as frequently as some other vacuum cleaners to maintain visible cleanliness.
- The Dyson robot vacuum will do 20 square meters of carpet with various bits of furniture and obstacles in just 30 minutes without needing a second charge.
- Dyson 360 eye needs to drive out about a meter or so from the dock to start cleaning. That means it has to have a free path to a decent open space.
A Dyson 360 Eye Robot Vacuum costs $1,722.84.
You can purchase a Dyson 360 Eye Robot Vacuum from amazon.
The Dyson 360 Eye Robot Vacuum dock can be set up near a power outlet so that it can boost up for its next usage.
The Dyson 360 Eye robot sees its condition utilizing a 360⁰ vision framework permitting the robot to clean astutely, moving in a productive, deliberate manner. One can control, plan and direct it with the Dyson Link application, accessible on IOS or Android.
Dyson 360 Eye is the best robot vacuum cleaner I have ever seen before. It cleaned the whole house, including area rugs, medium pile carpets, hardwood floors, and hard tiles. Moreover, switching the docking charger to new locations lets you easily clean multiple rooms. It is worth that much money to pick up a 360 Eye, and it, of course, depends on your commitment to achieving a clean house. The 360 Eye Dyson vacuum has been a much more effective cleaning companion over the last couple of years. It is still definitely a premium valued option. Not but not the least, I hope you all enjoyed the Dyson 360 eye review. Stay in touch with us to get the latest and updated robot vacuum cleaner reviews. Thank You!!! Be Smart…..!!! Stay healthy……!!!